We do our best to provide accurate images of all of our products. Due to the handmade nature of glass, color and color mixes can vary from shipment to shipment.
Does Ed Hoy’s sell to the public?
Yes, we recently began selling glass and glass supplies to retail customers, online & in our store located in Warrenville, IL., in addition to offering exceptional wholesale pricing to our customers with a glass business.
Does Ed Hoy’s offer classes?
In order to purchase wholesale from Ed Hoy’s do I have to own a retail store?
No, Ed Hoy’s sells to glass businesses, not just “brick and mortar” businesses. Please see our wholesale qualifications for more information
Does Ed Hoy’s offer Open Studio?
Yes, Ed Hoy’s offers Open Studio.
• No techniques are taught during Open Studio, therefore, you must have the knowledge and skill necessary to complete your project.
• Bring or purchase your glass and accessory glass (frit, stringers, dichro, etc.) as these items are not included. Scrap glass is sold by the pound in the studio. All glass is 90 COE.
• Kilns will be loaded and programmed by an Ed Hoy staff member.
• Personal tools, materials and projects may not be stored at Ed Hoy’s studio.
• Projects made outside of Open Studio that require fusing can be arrange to be fired by calling or emailing Ed Hoy’s
• Please reserve your spot at www.itmoe.cn/classes
• Sandblasting, Lap Wheels and Tile Saws are not included for use during Open Studio
Additional Project Options for Open Studio:
(Includes Glass, Use of Classrooms Molds and Kiln Firings)
4″ Suncatcher/Coaster – $15
6″ Plate/Bowl – $30
4″ x 12″ Channel Plate – $40
8″ Bowl or Plate – $55
10″ Bowl or Plate – $70
12″ Bowl or Plate – $85
Kiln Firing Fees
Up to 12″x 12″ – $20/firing
18″x 24″ – $40/firing
24″x 40″ (Full Kiln) – $75/firing
1 Hour Minimum – $20/hr
Sandblaster, Lap Wheels, Tile Saw* – $20/hr
*Rental available for those that have learned to use specific coldworking tools in an Ed Hoy’s class.
Where do I find Tech Data and SDS information?
A link to SDS information is found under the Products tab on our website. Please call us at 1.800.323.5668 for further assistance.
We have over 400 colors available in cut sheet sizes for you to choose from. These are sold by the piece and the size of the piece is indicated at the end of the part number.
SP100W = (1) FULL 24″ x 48″ sheet of Spectrum 100 Waterglass.
SP100W12x12 is (1) square foot Spectrum 100 Waterglass.
Can I pick my own glass from the warehouse?
All current WHOLESALE customers are welcome to browse our warehouse to hand-select their glass. To serve you best, please provide 24 hrs. notice for will – calls. There is a $75 minimum for all will call orders. A fee of $7.50 will be applied to all orders below $75.
At this time our warehouse is not open to the public.
Packaging for Sheet Glass:
Transporting full sheets of glass require a truck for shipping. If you prefer your glass not be cut, we will gladly crate your glass and ship it via motor freight. Because of our extensive network and Midwest location, Ed Hoy’s continuously negotiates the best shipping rates possible and passes those savings onto you.
What are my options for shipping my glass order?
UPS is the best option for smaller pieces of glass and smaller supply orders.
Small UPS Glass Box
- Holds 1 – 12 Cut 12″ x 12″ Sheets (Size is dependent upon manufacturer.)
- $15/ Carton Packing Fee
- Holds 6 24″ x 24″ pieces of glass
- $48/ carton. $43 dollars refunded if returned with all elements in good condition.
Is my order Insured?
Please consider your needs when choosing a shipping method for your glass.
- UPS is insured
- Prepaid motor freight is insured.
- USPS is NOT insured. Unfortunately we can not be responsible for USPS shipping results.
Where are my wholesale prices?
We customize pricing and offer special discounts to customers based on annual purchases. All prices shown online are retail. Wholesale customers please sign in to see your price. Contact our sales department directly for more pricing information and to learn the benefits of our Loyalty Rewards Program.
Am I able to improve my pricing if I order more?
Yes! Ed Hoy’s rewards its loyal customers with not only price benefits but also many other perks once they are part of our wholesale Loyalty Rewards program.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards are accepted. Net 30 and COD terms may be offered to those wholesale customers that qualify. Please inquire.
Can I pick up My Order at your Location?
YES! Please place your order ahead of time and specify in the order notes when you would like to pick it up. Please allow 24 hours for your order to be processed.
What if an Item is Out of Stock?
Our goal is to have what you need when you need it but unfortunately at times we will be out of stock on some items for multiple reasons. Back orders will be taken for wholesale accounts only. Wholesale customers will be contacted once the item is received in our warehouse.
How do I place a Wholesale Will-Call Order?
Please call to schedule Wholesale Will-Call appointments at least 24 hours in advance. The time of appointment is the actual scheduled load time. Allow additional time for hand picking glass and final paperwork completion.
All Will-Call orders are required to meet a $75 minimum. A fee of $7.50 will be applied to all orders below $75.
Special orders are welcomed for any of the manufacturers that we currently have relationships with. Special orders are non refundable (all sales are final, no returns) and may be subject minimums. Please contact email@example.com for specific details.
Our goal is to please! We will accept returns and refund you through your method of payment within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned in good, unopened condition and require a Return Authorization number (RMA). Restocking fees may apply. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of glass, books/DVDs, lead, chemicals, opened items or special order items.
How to obtain the RMA number
- Fill out the Form HERE with the items you would like to return.
- You will receive an email with your RMA # and further instructions regarding shipping your items to us.
- Include RMA inside the package and mail to:
Ed Hoy’s International
27625 Diehl Rd
Warrenville, IL 60555
If you receive damaged merchandise, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Please include your daytime phone, shipping address and photo (if possible). We will respond within 48-business hrs. with next steps.
- USPS – Damaged merchandise should be reported by you. You should process all USPS claims.
- UPS deliveries – We will file a claim with the carrier and reimburse you for the lost material.
- Motor Freight/Truck Shipments/LTL – Please refer to your order confirmation email for detailed instructions. IMPORTANT! Inspect for concealed damage before signing.
If no exception is noted on the delivery receipt, we will not be able to file a claim for you.
All Customer information gathered by Ed Hoy’s International is held in the highest level of confidence. We DO NOT share or distribute any of our customer information.